Photography: Capturing Kuwait Sky

5:35 AM Unknown 0 Comments

My love for photography started at a young age. When traveling I always held my digital camera at hand and captured different photos of the places my family and I visited. If I'm not mistaken I was in middle school when I first started with photography. Since then, everywhere I went to (especially abroad) I was responsible for capturing moments and memories. But before having my own digital camera, I had my father's so I didn't have much liberty taking it around with anywhere I went to. Not because my father didn't allow me to, but that's just who I am.

As I got used to photographing I started to realize slowly how to take good pictures. I'm not professional in that field yet but I'm still learning. I have to divide my day in a way that I have enough time to practice photography. I don't always have enough time to do so which is slowing my progress even more.

In this post, I decided to share with you some pictures from Kuwait sky. These photos were taken at different time and day. I was fascinated by the color of the sky and sometimes when it's cloudy I can't help but stare at the clouds.






Etsy: ArtistaQ8
Instagram: ArtistaQ8
Website: Artista


0 comments: