1:17 AM Unknown 0 Comments

New Scrapbook Paper Goods 
on our Etsy Store



Since the last time I made a new post on this blog, I created more than 10 different and colorful scrapbooking paper sets. The good thing about creating a new digital paper pack is that it doesn't take too much of my time to create. When I first started creating these scrapbooking paper goods, they took more than an hour to be done. However, as long as I have an idea what I'm about to create it doesn't take too long to be done. Everyday I look forward to creating my next set. That's why I'm thinking about adopting new approaches and learn new techniques in order for my designs to take another level.

Without further due, here are some of the newest patterns uploaded in my etsy store:

 Blue Owls Digital Scrapbook and Craft Papers   Instant Download Blue Yellow Gray Photoshop Patterned Scrapbook premade pages

 Blue Digital Paper Craft Goods Photoshop Textures and Patterns   Digital Pink and White Patterned Scrapbooking and Crafts Paper Goods - Set of 14 Colored Sheets


Before I end this post I just want to mention that I'm doing a discount on my paper goods with a minimum purchase of $3. You can save up to 5% when purchasing any paper pack.

0 comments: